Social Media: Add Facebook timeline to website
Admin Level - Webmaster
SwimOffice Pro customers have a fantastic built-in tool available called TeamFeed that not only has a feed similar to Facebook, but also lets you post to Twitter, Facebook and Instagram all at once! Click the banner below to learn more, and then read how to set up TeamFeed.
If you still want to add the timeline (AKA news feed or posts) from your Team’s Facebook page to your SwimOffice website, follow these steps.
- First, your Facebook page must be setup as a celebrity, band, or business page. It cannot be a personal page. You can setup a Facebook page if you don't have one.
- Go to this Facebook page to generate the code needed for your timeline.
- Enter your team’s Facebook Page URL in that field (replace the default value pictured below).
- Optional: Set the Width and Height (default is 340 x 500 pixels).
- Set any other desired parameters.
- Click Get Code.
- Click IFrame tab at top.
- Select the code and copy it (Ctrl+C in Windows, Command+C on Mac).
- Follow the steps in Facebook Social Plugins to paste the code where you want it on your TeamUnify site.
Set up TeamFeed
Create a Facebook page for your team