Social Media: Share TeamFeed post
SwimOffice Admin - Email/Print/Calendar
You can share a TeamFeed post with others both when and after you or someone else creates it. See the first article below to learn how to share to FaceBook and Twitter when you initially post it.
To share a post after it's created,
- Navigate to the TeamFeed page.
- Click the three dots in the upper right of the post you want to share.
- Click Share... to then share one of three ways.
- Click Copy Link to copy the Link to share to your clipboard, which you can then paste in an email, social media app, or other mechanism.
- Click the Facebook or Twitter icons to share with either one of those platforms. You will first need to Connect with them if you have not yet done so.
- Click Done when finished.
- You may also click Get Link to copy the TeamFeed's URL your clipboard, which you can then paste in an email, social media app, or other mechanism.