Facebook posts from OnDeck don't show in my news feed
When you post a news item from OnDeck to a Facebook page and it says it posted it, if you don't see it on Facebook it may be you need to edit the page's settings.
- Log in to your Facebook account
- Go to your page
- Click Settings in the upper right
- To the right of Visitor Posts, click Edit.
- Make sure Allow visitors to the Page to publish posts is selected.
- Make sure Allow photo and video posts is checked.
- Click Save Changes.
Your items you posted should then show up on the Facebook page.
For more help, read How do I control what visitors can post on my Page? in the Facebook Help Center.
Create a Facebook page for your team